X-701 Retractable Ballpoint Pen
The Toughest Pen Around
The “extreme” cousin of Zebra’s popular Steel line, the X-701 is as tough as they come. With a patent pending pressurized barrel and ability to write in harsh weather conditions, this will quickly become your go-to every day carry pen.
- Durable, light weight, stainless steel barrel
- Anti-reflective matte black finish
- Patent Pending Pressurized barrel allowing the pen to write on challenging surfaces (extreme angles, upside down) and temperatures ranging from -30 degrees F to 250 degrees F
- Convenient lanyard loop making it easily attachable to a belt loop, backpack, or climbing gear.
- Military Grade Drop Tested
- 5x more durable than everyday plastic pens
- Refillable with K-refill
The X-701 features a patent pending pressurized barrel, allowing the pen to write upside down and at extreme levels. The X-701’s pressurized barrel is what makes this product unique. Using this refill in other standard pens will not have the same pressurized results.
Due to the pressurized barrel mechanism, some ink blobbing may occur when the pen is left retracted for an extended period of time.
|Dimensions||.50 x .38 x 5.25 in|
|Country of Origin|