in your life story
Zebra Pen Focuses on Making Tax Time Easier
Edison, NJ (March 31, 2015) – With April 15th just a few weeks away, it’s crunch time for consumers who have yet to file their tax returns. Zebra Pen Corporation wants to make things easier for those who procrastinate. According to the Internal Revenue Service, 20% – 25% of all Americans wait until two weeks before the deadline, adding anxiety to what is already an intimidating task.
“We want tax season to be stress free,” said Ken Newman, Director of Marketing at Zebra Pen Corporation. “And there are a few easy ways to categorize and organize your paperwork, such as using colored pens and highlighters that make the filing process so much easier.” Zebra offers a wide range of high quality pens and pencils that are reasonably priced and available online and at most retailers that carry stationery products.
Here are Zebra Pen’s Top 5 Tips to Get Organized for Tax Time:
- Mark tax related milestone goals for yourself on your calendar to ensure that you will hit the April 15th deadline. Don’t let time pass you by.
- If you are completing your tax form the old fashion way, by filling in the form manually, it must be done in black ink. Use a comfortable and reliable pen such as the F-301.
- Itemize your deductions, and to help you keep track of them, use pens in different colors, like SARASA pens, to help you stay organized.
- Be sure to annotate your expense receipts. Take a pen and make a note of the expense purpose right on the receipt, so there are no questions later. This is especially helpful for business expenses like dining and entertainment.
- Double check everything. Highlight important tax information, so that you can double check for errors. Oversights can result in refund delays or being audited.
For more tips to help you survive Tax Time, visit our blog.
About Zebra Pen Corporation
Zebra Pen Corporation was founded in New York in August 1982 as an independent corporation wholly owned by Zebra Co., Ltd., of Tokyo, Japan. A New Jersey-based writing instrument manufacturer, Zebra Pen Corporation’s mission is to distribute products that are of the highest quality, providing value to customers and meeting their overall writing needs with a wide variety of writing instruments. Zebra Pen Corporation offers a full line of writing instruments, including ball point pens, gel pens, roller ball pens, mechanical pencils, and highlighters. Today, with 111 years of excellence behind them, Zebra Pen Corporation is leading the way with a wide range of quality writing products. For more information, visit www.ZebraPen.com.