For over a century Zebra Pen has supplied the world with the highest quality writing instruments and marking instruments. We are a world leader in innovation and have dedicated ourselves to excellence.
Zebra has a long history of employing dedicated, innovative and motivated employees. We pride ourselves in our quality standards both in our product line and with our people.
Zebra offers a challenging environment where your talents as a leader in Marketing, Office Support, Sales and other key departments will improve and grow as we grow our business.
We are always looking for new, innovative and creative ideas. Looking for career opportunities? If you are interested in joining our team you can submit your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to [email protected] or 242 Raritan Center Parkway Edison, NJ 08837 Attn: Human Resources. Please reference the position title in the subject of your email.
Zebra Pen Corporation – Open Position
Zebra Pen Corp. is a leading manufacturer of writing instruments in the school, home, and office industries. Zebra Pen was founded 1982 as an independent corporation wholly owned by Zebra Co. Ltd., of Tokyo, Japan.
The name Zebra is as unique as the products we sell. Zebra Pen Corporation offers a full line of writing instruments including ball point pens, highlighters, mechanical pencils, gel rollerballs and correction pens.
At Zebra Pen, we pride ourselves in quality, innovation, and value. We stand behind our name and guarantee satisfaction and ultimate writing performance.
EDI Administrator | Edison, NJ
The Electronic data interchange (EDI) Administrator will ensuring smooth transitions when changes or maintenance are required. This role is responsible for handling inbound/outbound documents, conducting auditing, handling relevant documents, and networking with partners. The EDI Administrator will serve as the initial contact for troubleshooting inquiries, monitoring document transmissions, and identifying opportunities to improve relevant processes. The EDI Administrator will develop, maintain, and coordinate the flow of EDI transactions from source to target, ensuring timely and accurate exchange of order, shipment, invoice and other related documents for US and Canada locations. The EDI Administrator will also provide IT Help Desk support to end users on a variety of issues.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Address Trading Partner and internal Customer Service inquires, support planning, testing and deployment of new documents.
- Monitor receiving/sending of EDI documents, perform troubleshooting to resolve content issues and related problems.
- Ensure inbound/outbound documents are processed through all stages of EDI and Dynamics AX ERP (i.e., EDI Van to AX Order Processing, DC Shipment through ASN and Invoicing)
- Manage support calls/tickets, providing technical support to resolve issues and maintain all processes to manage all inbound and outbound data.
- Coordinate with internal staff to remediate business application issues.
- Partner with software vendor teams as needed for project planning and issue resolutions.
- Review daily alerts, notifications, and reports that require necessary action on errors or exceptions.
- Access 3rd party EDI service provider sites to research and resend documents as required.
- Prepare process and manage EDI trading partner implementations to meet the TP’s requirements.
- Manage communication with EDI vendor while assisting and coordinating all phases of implementation including the design of all new EDI documents.
- Train customer service in the use of EDI related tools and reports.
- Coordinate with Trading Partners to maintain effective EDI relationships and provide support to all internal departments and vendors.
- Monitor daily EDI events, performing investigations on issues with data, analyze chargebacks and come up with permanent solutions by working with appropriate team members.
- Document prioritize and track user request using Help Desk software.
- Troubleshoot and resolve first tier end user problems including software/hardware issues.
- Assist Systems administrator in setting up laptops and desktops.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with EDI Administration
- EDI Mapping for documents such as 850,875,810,880,856,997,855,860,etc.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures, within IT field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects and changing priorities
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Proactive, responsible with a positive attitude
- Familiarity with Cloud Based systems
- Office 365
- Windows 10
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Good organization skills.
- Server 2012/2016 user administration
- PC Troubleshooting
- Basic Network troubleshooting of Wan/Lan and Vlan environments.
- ISO9000, SOX and PCI certification process a plus.
- VMWare ESXI/Vcenter Server a plus
- Printer/Copier maintenance
- Dynamics AX ERP a plus.
- Knowledge of computer logic and methodology in order to perform task listed under principal duties and responsibilities
- Ability to provide customer with outstanding customer care and service at all times
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- College degree preferred